Research Study Summary
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Molindone Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets for the Treatment of Impulsive Aggression in Pediatric Patients with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Conjunction with Standard ADHD Treatment
To assess the efficacy and safety of SPN-810 in reducing the frequency of impulsive aggression (IA) behaviors in pediatric patients with ADHD when taken in conjunction with standard ADHD treatment.
To Learn more
CW ID: 213637
Date Last Changed:
March 9, 2016
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- 6 to 12 Years
- Overall Status
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Facility Type
- Primary diagnosis of ADHD and currently receiving monotherapy treatment with an optimized FDA-approved ADHD medication
- IA will be confirmed at screening using R-MOAS and Vitiello Aggression Scale
- Current or lifetime diagnosis of epilepsy, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or related disorder, personality disorder, Tourette’s disorder, or psychosis not otherwise specified
- Currently meeting DSM criteria for autism spectrum disorder, pervasive developmental disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, or any other anxiety disorder as primary diagnosis
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.