Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Gastroenterology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetic Gastroparesis
Location: United States, NC
Study of Diabetic Gastroparesis
Diabetic Gastroparesis creates feelings of bloating, nausea, vomiting and pain. If you have type I or type II diabetes, and are aged 18-80, you may qualify for a study of an investigational medicine to treat diabetic gastroparesis.
Qualified participants will have had three months of symptoms up until the time of the study.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medicine at no-cost
- Study-related medical care at no-cost
- Compensation for time and travel.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Individuals who have type I or type II diabetes, and are aged 18-80, and have had three months of symptoms up until the time of the study.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Individuals who are not diabetic, are younger than the age of 18 or older than age 80, and individuals who have not had three months of symptoms up until the time of the study.
Wake Research Associates
3100 Duraleigh Rd. # 304
Raleigh, NC 27612
Research Center Information: Wake Research Associates
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these