Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Cardiology/Vascular Diseases | Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: High Cholesterol (Hyperlipidemia)
Location: United States, NY
Do You Suffer from High Cholesterol?
Clinilabs is currently seeking healthy volunteers for a clinical research study of an investigational medication for high cholesterol. If you or someone you know is interested in participating, contact us today.
Eligible Participants May Receive:
- Compensation up to $1,900 for time and travel
- Study-related medical exams and investigational medication or placebo at no cost
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
To Qualify, Participants Must:
- Be between the age of 18 years and 65 years old
- Be in general good health (participants should not take illicit drugs, be on medication other than for high cholesterol, or have a chronic disease)
- Be treated for or diagnosed with high cholesterol
423 West 55th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 994-4567
Research Center Information: Clinilabs, Inc.
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these