Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Oncology | Hematology
Disease Category: Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Location: United States, CA
A Phase 1 Study of AC220 (ASP2689) as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects with Acute Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Been Treated with an Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
The purpose of this study is:
- To determine the highest dose of AC220 that can be tolerated when given on a daily schedule after transplant.
- To determine which side effects occur that prevent giving higher doses of AC220.
- To evaluate if AC220 is effective at preventing or delaying return of disease.
- To evaluate if there is difference in transplant related side effects in subjects who receive AC220.
- To determine how AC220 is metabolized (how the body processes and eliminates the drug)
- To explore how certain biomarkers are related to receiving AC220.
Patient Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria:
- See http://clinicaltrials.coh.org for additional information.
City of Hope
1500 East Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010-3000
Phone: 866-896-HOPE (4673)
Research Center Information: City of Hope
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these