Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Nephrology | Urology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Erectile Dysfunction
Location: United States, NJ
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Male, age ≥ 18 years;
- Minimum 6 month history of mild to severe erectile dysfunction;
- Be in a monogamous, heterosexual relationship for at least 3 months;
- Agree to make at least 4 attempts at intercourse during the run-in phase and a minimum of 4 attempts during the treatment phase;
- Be willing and able to provide informed consent.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- History of adverse effects during therapy with a PDE5 inhibitor or history of consistent treatment failure with other PDE5 inhibitors for therapy of ED;
- Evidence of prostate cancer or previous radical prostatectomy;
- History of type 1 or type 2 diabetes;
- Uncontrolled hypertension, hypotension or orthostatic hypotension;
- Use of any prescription, or over the counter treatment of erectile dysfunction other than study drug within 28 days prior to randomization;
- History of drug, alcohol, or substance abuse within 12 months of entry.
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
July 16, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.