Research Study Summary
Do You Have Lupus? SLE or DLE? Research Study C-932333-002
Do You Have Lupus?
Currently, a clinical research study is underway to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational topical ointment for people living with active Lupus-related skin lesions. If you have SLE or DLE, you may be eligible to participate in this important clinical research study (C-932333-002).
If you are eligible, you may participate at no cost to you, and insurance will not be required. You will be asked to complete up to 8 clinic visits over an 11-week period. Compensation for time and travel up to $480.00 will be provided if you qualify for the study.
To find out more about this clinical research study please contact MCRC at 214-424-0405 or on the web at www.mcrcdallas.com.
If you have SLE or DLE, you may be eligible to participate in this important clinical research study (C-932333-002).
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Are male or female, age 18 to 75
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of either Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) or Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE)
- Have active discoid lesions
- Are taking stable dosages of your current medications
- Are able to complete up to 8 office visits
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- If you do not meet the criteria above.
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
July 17, 2013