Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Rheumatology | Musculoskeletal | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Osteoarthritis
Location: United States, TX
Do You Have Erosive Osteoarthritis of the Hand? Research Study X052160
Currently, a clinical research study is under way to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug for people living with erosive osteoarthritis of the hand.
You will receive study-related health examinations at no cost. Qualified participants will receive study- related medication or placebo and care at no cost. Other eligibility criteria will apply and insurance is not required. Compensation for time and travel up to $50.00 per visit.
To find out more about this research study please contact MCRC at 214-424-0405 or visit www.mcrcdallas.com.
You may be eligible to participate in this important clinical research study if you:
- Are a male or female, at least 18 years old
- Have an active, inflammatory, confirmed diagnosis of erosive osteoarthritis of the hand
- Do not have an allergy to acetaminophen
- Have not had DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) within 30 days
- Have not had NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) within 2 weeks
- Have not had systemic corticosteroids (oral or parenteral) within 30 days
- Have not had intra-articular corticosteroids within 3 months
- Have not had intra-articular injections of hyaluronate within the last 6 months
- Have not had systemic anti-inflammatory or immunosuppressive therapy within 7 weeks
- Are able to complete an estimated 8-month long study.
Metroplex Clinical Research Center
8144 Walnut Hill Lane Suite 810
Dallas, TX 75231
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these