Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Neurology | Musculoskeletal | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Multiple Sclerosis
Location: United States, OR
Male and female aged 18-65 years, have you been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis?
We are conducting a clinical trial for relapsing and remitting multiple sclerosis.
Qualified participants will receive study-related medication, examinations and laboratory tests at no charge, and may be compensated for time and travel.
There is no placebo (inactive substance, sometimes referred to as a sugar pill) in this clinical research study.
Patient Inclusion Criteria
- Patients diagnosed with relapsing remitting MS
- EDSS score of less than or equal to 6.
- Patients naive to treatment or who have been treated with no more than one class of Disease Management Therapy previously; total treatment exposure ≤ 5 years; and who, per investigator judgment, may benefit from a change of treatment class.
Patient Exclusion Criteria
- Prior exposure to fingolimod (Gilenya)
- Patients diagnosed with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS) or Primary
- Progressive MS (PPMS)
Helen Metzler, CCRP
Clinical Trials of America, Inc
10 Coburg Rd., Suite 200
Eugene, OR 97401
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these