Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Gastroenterology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Crohn's Disease
Location: United States, OR
Are you a man or woman over 18, with moderate to severe, active Crohn’s Disease?
We are addressing a significant medical need for new safe and effective therapies for moderate to severe, active Crohn’s disease, particularly in patients who have failed to respond to TNF antagonists.
Patient Inclusion Criteria
- Have Crohn’s disease or fistulizing Crohn’s disease of at least 3 months’ duration, with colitis, ileitis, or ileocolitis, confirmed at any time in the past by radiography, histology, and/or endoscopy.
- Have received infliximab, adalimumab, or certolizumab pegol at a dose approved for the treatment of Crohn’s disease and:
- Did not respond initially OR
- Responded initially but then lost response with continued therapy OR
- Were intolerant to the medication.
Patient Exclusion Criteria
- Has had any kind of bowel resection within 6 months or any other intra-abdominal surgery within 3 months prior to baseline.
- Has a functioning stoma or ostom.
Toni Myers, RN
Clinical Trials of America, Inc
10 Coburg Rd., Suite 200
Eugene, OR 97401
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these