Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Asthma
Location: United States, OR
Do you, or does your child (12 years or older), have asthma?
If eligible, qualified study participants will receive asthma medication and study related medical care for their asthma at no cost.
There is no placebo (inactive substance, sometimes referred to as a sugar pill) in this clinical research study.
There will be no blood draws (no needles) during this clinical research study.
Patient Inclusion Criteria
- Have had asthma for at least one year
- Are receiving asthma treatment
- Have had asthma bad enough to see a doctor in the last 12 months.
Patient Exclusion Criteria
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Subjects with current evidence of, or ever been told by a physician that they have chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Pregnancy and Lactation: Female subjects should not be enrolled if they are pregnant, lactating or plan to become pregnant during the time of study participation.
Penny O’Leary, CCRC
Clinical Trials of America, Inc
10 Coburg Rd., Suite 200
Eugene, OR 97401
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these