Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Neurology | Hematology | Cardiology/Vascular Diseases | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Stroke
Location: United States, WA
Are you experiencing deficits post ischemic stroke?
We are investigating a medication that may improve sensorimotor function in patients who have stabilized with long term residual deficits following stroke.
Patient Inclusion Criteria
- History of a stable sensorimotor deficit due to an ischemic stroke, as confirmed by the Investigator with supportive prior imaging findings (MRI/ CT scan), ≥ 6 months post-stroke
- Men or women aged 18 to 85 years inclusive
- Have sufficient ambulatory ability to complete T25FW at Screening Visit and every other visit as required
Patient Exclusion Criteria
- History of seizures, except simple febrile seizures
- Orthopedic surgical procedures in any of the extremities within the past 6 months
- There are other study requirements that will determine whether individuals may participate in this clinical research study.
Kathy Hendricks, AS, CCRC, Site Manager
Clinical Trials of America, Inc
914 Lawton Road
Lynnwood, WA 98036
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these