Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, FL
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Clinical Trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a new medication in patients with Type II Diabetes with Inadequately Controlled Hypertension.
A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of xxxxxxxxx in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes with Inadequately Controlled Hypertension on an Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor (ACEI) or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB)
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Subjects must be willing and able to give signed and dated written informed consent.
- Subjects must have type 2 diabetes with inadequate glycemic control obtained at the enrollment visit.
- Subjects must have inadequately controlled hypertension
- Men and women ages must be ≥ 18 and ≤ 89 years old at the time of the enrollment visit. Men and women of childbearing potential (WOCBP) must be using an acceptable method of contraception to avoid pregnancy throughout the study in such a manner that the risk of pregnancy is minimized.
- Women must not be breastfeeding
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- History of diabetes insipidus.
- History of malignant or accelerated hypertension.
- Subject is currently abusing alcohol or other drugs or has done so within the last
Additional protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria may apply, please contact us for more information.
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 18, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these