Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Gastroenterology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Constipation
Location: United States, TX
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Do you have Constipation?
- Are you a healthy man or woman aged 18 to 75 years?
- Are you of normal weight or slightly overweight?
If so, you may qualify to participate in a research study of an investigational medication for the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome with constipation or IBS-C.
- Qualifying participants receive study physician visits, study medication, and study related lab tests at no cost.
- Reimbursement may be provided for time and travel.
- No insurance is required.
Unfortunately if you have a digestive complication such as crohn’s disease or ulcers, you cannot participate in this particular study.
However, you may be a volunteer in other research studies.
Please contact us for more information.
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
August 9, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these