Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, TX
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Type 2 Diabetes?
Do you have Type 2 DIABETES?
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Are you at least 18 years old and have Type 2 diabetes? AND
- Are you using insulin alone or in combination with metformin?
If so, you might be eligible to participate in a RESEARCH STUDY for
HIGH BLOOD SUGAR.
- Participants will receive study related doctor visits, exams, lab tests, glucose meters and study medication at no charge.
- Insulin and metformin provided at no cost
- Financial compensation of up to $50/visit provided for time & travel
- No insurance or copay necessary
For more information, please call to speak with a research nurse:
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 18, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these