Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, TX
Type 2 Diabetes?
Do you have Type 2 DIABETES?
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Are you at least 18 years old and have Type 2 diabetes? AND
- Are you using insulin alone or in combination with metformin?
If so, you might be eligible to participate in a RESEARCH STUDY for
HIGH BLOOD SUGAR.
- Participants will receive study related doctor visits, exams, lab tests, glucose meters and study medication at no charge.
- Insulin and metformin provided at no cost
- Financial compensation of up to $50/visit provided for time & travel
- No insurance or copay necessary
For more information, please call to speak with a research nurse:
Phone: (214) 379 – ACRC (2272)
Research Center Information: ACRC TRIALS
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these