Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Neurology | Podiatry | Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery
Disease Category: Diabetic Neuropathy
Location: United States, TX
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Painful Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Are you 18 to 75 years of age and taking medication for diabetes?
- Do you have painful diabetic neuropathy?
If so, you may qualify for a research study of an investigational drug to help determine if it can help treat painful diabetic neuropathy.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study related medical care and doctor visits at no charge.
- Study investigational medication provided at no charge.
- Reimbursement ($275 for 4 visits and a phone call over 1.5 months) may be provided for time and travel.
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 18, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these