Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pediatrics/Neonatology | Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Asthma (Pediatric)
Location: United States, FL
Persistent Asthma for Children
A 6-month safety and benefit study of inhaled luticasone propionate / salmeterol versus inhaled fluticasone propionate in the treatment of 6200 pediatric children between 4-11 years old with persistent asthma.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Diagnosed with Asthma disease Have one exacerbation or asthma attack in the last 30 days
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- No asthma diagnosis or no asthma attack in the last year
- Evidence of current pneumonia, pulmonary fibrotic disease or other severe respiratory abnormality other than asthma
- More than 4 separated exacerbations in the last 12 months
- Uncontrolled hypertension, gastroesophageal reflux disease, cardiac arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, current malignancy, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, uncontrolled thyroid disorder and tuberculosis
- Severe hypersensitivity to cow's milk proteins, Anticonvulsants, polycyclic antidrepressants, beta-andregergic blockers, phenothiazines, MAO or diuretics
Patient Recruitment Team
Pharmax Research Clinic, Inc.
7200 NW 7th Street, Suite 350
Miami, FL 33126
Research Center Information: Pharmax Research Clinic, Inc.
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these