Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Infections and Infectious Diseases | Hepatology (Liver, Pancreatic, Gall Bladder) | Gastroenterology | Immunology
Disease Category: Hepatitis B
Location: United States, NY
Do you have Hepatitis B?
If so, Clinilabs is currently conducting a clinical research study of an investigational medication for Hepatitis B.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
To Qualify, Participants Must:
- Be between the age of 18 years and 65 years old
- Be diagnosed with Hepatitis B for 6 month or longer
- Can be on treatment with Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF)
Eligible Participants May Receive:
- Financial compensation up to $75 for each outpatient visit and $200 per each inpatient visit.
- Study-related medical exams and investigational medication or inactive placebo at no cost.
Contact Us Today!
423 West 55th Street, 4th floor, NYC – WALK-INS WELCOMED
CLICK HERE to take our brief online questionnaire.
CLICK HERE to view a complete list of our current studies.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to be the first to hear about our upcoming studies!
423 West 55th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Research Center Information: Clinilabs, Inc.
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these