Research Study Summary
Asthma Research Study
Do You Suffer From Asthma?
WCCT Global is looking for adults who have mild to moderate asthma to participate in a clinical research study with an investigational medication.
Participants may receive:
- Up to $800 for time and travel (11 office visits required)
- Study related care at no cost
- Investigational medication
To see if you qualify call:
714-252-0700 ext. 4204
Patient Inclusion Criteria
- Have mild or moderate asthma
- Have been on an inhaled steroid therapy, with usage of 1 month or more
- Are a non smoker
- Are between the ages of 18-65
Visit us online at www.wcctglobal.com
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
April 9, 2014
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- 18 to 65 Years
- Overall Status
- Facility Type
- Up to $800
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.