Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Gastroenterology | Oncology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Colon Cancer Screening
Location: United States, NC
Prepare Properly for Your Colonoscopy?
Prepare Properly for Your Colonoscopy. Your colonoscopy’s results depend on good preparation. You may qualify for a study comparing medicines used for bowel prep. Qualified participants must be aged 18-70 and have a colonoscopy scheduled in the next 21 days.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medicine at no-cost
- Study-related medical care at no-cost
- Compensation for time and travel.
Patient Inclusion Criteria
- Qualified participants must be aged 18-70 and have a colonoscopy scheduled in the next 21 days.
Patient Exclusion Criteria
- Participants who are under 18 or over 70 without a colonoscopy scheduled in the next 21 days.
Wake Research Associates
3100 Duraleigh Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27612
Research Center Information: Wake Research Associates
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these