Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Neurology | Psychiatry/Psychology | Pediatrics/Neonatology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD - Pediatric)
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Is your teen struggling with symptoms of ADHD?
Peninsula Research Associates is conducting an ADHD trial that is testing two different medications, Vyvanse™ and Concerta™, which are both FDA approved and commonly used to treat ADHD. Study participation requires approximately 8 - 10 visits over the course of about 11 – 13 weeks.
Qualified participants may receive up to $250.00 compensation for time and travel.
Study related procedures are provided at no charge, including:
- ADHD assessment
- Confidential study related physical exams and laboratory services
- Study medication
- One-on-one, private physician visits
- Study follow-up
- Flexible appointment hours
Patient Inclusion Criteria
- Be male or female, aged 13-17 years.
- Be diagnosed with ADHD or have symptoms of ADHD.
Patient Exclusion Criteria
- History of substance abuse
- Has taken taken part in a clinical study within the past 30 days
- Females who are pregnant or lactating
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 18, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these