Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Neurology | Psychiatry/Psychology | Pediatrics/Neonatology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD - Pediatric)
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Is your teen struggling with symptoms of ADHD?
Peninsula Research Associates is conducting an ADHD trial that is testing two different medications, Vyvanse™ and Concerta™, which are both FDA approved and commonly used to treat ADHD. Study participation requires approximately 8 - 10 visits over the course of about 11 – 13 weeks.
Qualified participants may receive up to $250.00 compensation for time and travel.
Study related procedures are provided at no charge, including:
- ADHD assessment
- Confidential study related physical exams and laboratory services
- Study medication
- One-on-one, private physician visits
- Study follow-up
- Flexible appointment hours
Patient Inclusion Criteria
- Be male or female, aged 13-17 years.
- Be diagnosed with ADHD or have symptoms of ADHD.
Patient Exclusion Criteria
- History of substance abuse
- Has taken taken part in a clinical study within the past 30 days
- Females who are pregnant or lactating
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 18, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.