Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Allergies & Asthma
Location: United States, OH
Do You Have Trouble Controlling Your Asthma?
A clinical trial is currently underway to test the effectiveness of a nebulized asthma medication. You may be eligible to participate in the trial if you meet the following criteria:
- All study medication or placebo and visits are provided at no cost to participants.
- Compensation may be available for time and travel.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 60
- Have been diagnosed and have an established clinical history of asthma that is sometimes difficult to control
- Have continually been treated with inhaled corticosteroids for at least 4 weeks prior to screening
- Are a non-smoker or smoke-free for at least 1 year
Patient Exclusion Criteria
- Are less than 18 or older than 60
- Have not been treated with corticosteroids for 4 weeks prior to screening
- Are a smoker or smoke-free for less than 1 year
Lynn Tucker, Recruitment Manager
Rapid Medical Research, Inc. (RMR)
3619 Park East Drive, Suite 300
Cleveland, OH 44122
Phone: 216 682-0320 x292
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these