Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Cardiology/Vascular Diseases | Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: High Cholesterol (Hyperlipidemia)
Location: United States, IL
Do you have high triglycerides or high cholesterol?
Do you have high triglycerides (or high cholesterol) and would like to participate in a research study?
We are looking for participants for a research study to determine if an investigational product can reduce blood triglyceride levels (fat in blood) without raising "bad cholesterol" levels when compared with a placebo.
Qualified Participants must:
- Be a generally healthy 25 to 85 year old male or female
- Have constant dietary habits
- Have not used using any other product including drugs, medical foods or dietary supplements for control of cholesterol or triglycerides in the past 8 weeks
If qualified, you:
- Will attend 4 office visits over the course of 9 weeks
- Will receive the study product, clinic visits, laboratory work, and study-related care at no cost
- May be compensated up to $360 for time and travel
Haven’t had your Cholesterol checked recently? No problem! We will conduct a pre-screening to see if you qualify.
No insurance is required
Biofortis Clinical Research
211 East Lake Street
Addison, IL 60101
Research Center Information: Biofortis Clinical Research
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these