Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Immunology | Musculoskeletal | Rheumatology | Nephrology
Disease Category: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Location: United States, NY
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
People with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with systemic lupus erythematosus
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Are being treated for active lupus nephritis or rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis
- Have a history of systemic infection within 30 days prior to randomization
- Are unwilling or unable to comply with all the requirements of the protocol
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 18, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.