Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Trauma (Emergency, Injury, Surgery) | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Location: United States, MO
Do you treat your COPD with Spiriva only? If so you may qualify for a COPD research study.
The Clinical Research Center located on the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is evaluating an oral investigational medication for COPD. The study consists of 8 visits over approximately 3 months.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Must Be 40-80 Years of Age
- Must be Using Spiriva daily for at Least One Month
- Must have a Body Mass Index less than 35
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Treatment with Any Other Medication for COPD
- Treatment with Prednisone for a COPD exacerbation in the past 3 months
- Hospitalization for a COPD exacerbation in the past 3 months
- Diagnosis of Asthma or any Other Lung Disease
- Use of Daily Oxygen
- History of Peptic Ulcers
Becky Palumbo, Clinical Research Recruiter
The Clinical Research Center, LLC
1040 N. Mason Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63141
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these