Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Asthma
Location: United States, MO
Do you use a rescue inhaler on a weekly basis to treat your asthma? If so you may qualify for an asthma research study.
The Clinical Research Center is seeking participants who are only using an albuterol inhaler to treat their asthma. Participants will evaluate an investigational medication for asthma. The study consists of 12 office visits over the course of 14 weeks.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
You Must Meet these Requirements to Participate:
- Must be 18 years
- Diagnosis of Asthma for at least 6 months
- Must have had a prescription for Albuterol for at least 3 months
- Must have ongoing Asthma Symptoms
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
The Following Conditions will Exclude You from Participating:
- Current or Former Smoker with a pack year history greater than 10
- Diagnosis of any other Lung Disease
- No Prednisone or Respiratory Infection in the past 4 weeks
- Diagnosis of Narrow-angle Glaucoma, Enlarged Prostate, or Bladder Neck Obstruction
- Use of Beta-Blockers
- Use of Inhaled Steriods in the last 4 weeks
Becky Palumbo, Clinical Research Recruiter
The Clinical Research Center, LLC
1040 N. Mason Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63141
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these