Research Study Summary
New Investigational Medication for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) who have had a documented relapse in the last year
This is a 12 month study to compare the safety and efficacy of 2 doses of Fingolimod (0.25mg and 0.5mg) every day vs Copaxone 20mg SC every day for patients with RRMS.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- 1 documented relapse in the last year
- NO monoclonal antibodies within 6 months prior to start of study medication
- NO varicella zoster
- Heartrate must be greater than 45/bpm
- NO uncontrolled diabetes with HbA1c >7%
- Cannot have positive Hepatitis A, B, C and E
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
July 18, 2013
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- 18 to 65 Years
- Overall Status
- 12 Months
- Facility Type
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.