Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Dermatology | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Atopic Dermatitis
Location: United States, FL
Do you have Atopic Dermatitis and have been treated with Protopic (tacrolimus ointment)?
A long-term safety research study is being conducted at this office to evaluate the safety of Protopic
Have you used Protopic:
- Before the age of 16, and
- For at least 6 weeks for the treatment of atopic dermatitis?
If so, you may qualify to participate in this study.
Qualified participants will receive:
- 1 physical examination every year and 1 dermatological examination every other year for the next 10 years
- Study participation with little to no interference in your daily activities
- Paper or telephone interview conducted every 6 months
Olympian Clinical Research
4238 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609
Fax: 813-879-6043 (fax)
Research Center Information: Olympian Clinical Research
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these