Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Immunology | Gastroenterology | Genetic Disease | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Celiac Disease
Location: United States, MT
Do You Have Celiac Disease?
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Different Doses of Drug for the Treatment of Celiac Disease
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Male or Female Subjects between 18 to 75 years of age
- Subjects Must Have Diagnosis of Celiac Disease
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Subjects with Type 1 or 2 Diabetes
- Subjects who smoke
- subjects who are pregnant or wishing to become pregnant
- Subjects with positive HIV, Hepatitis B Surfacing antigen or Hepatitis C Test
Montana Medical Research, Inc.
2683 Palmer St., Suite B.
Missoula, MT 59808
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these