Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Trauma (Emergency, Injury, Surgery) | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Location: United States, TX
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Do you smoke cigarettes? Do you suffer from COPD? You may qualify to participate in a study.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of long-term use of an Inhalation Solution in subjects with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Male and female subjects at least 40 years of age with a medical diagnosis of COPD including persistent presence of cough, sputum production, and shortness of breath on effort
- Subjects respiratory status is clinically stable
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- A medical diagnosis of asthma.
- Evidence of any unstable or clinically significant medical conditions
- Subjects who had radiation or chemotherapy within the previous 12 months
- Subjects who have had any lung resection
- Subjects who have experienced a respiratory tract infection within 30 days prior to the screening visit
- Require long-term oxygen therapy
- Myocardial infarction within 6 months prior to screening
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 19, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.