Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Psychiatry/Psychology | Neurology | Genetic Disease | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Bipolar Disorder
Location: United States, CA
Do You suffer from Bipolar Depression?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in a research study if you have the following :
- Diagnosed with Bipolar I Disorder
- Currently experiencing a depressive episode
- Currently being treated with a mood stabilizer
- Between the ages of 18 and 65.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- History of skin allergies, history of seizures, history of drug and alcohol abuse within three months of screening visit, head trauma, active suicidal ideation, gastrointestinal surgery.
Qualified participants receive study related care, exams, study medication at no charge, and compensation for time and travel.
For more information: Call Today Toll Free at 1-877-77- TRIAL or (818) 788-0746
Schuster Medical Research Institute
5000 Van Nuys Blvd., Suite 216
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these