Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Musculoskeletal | Rheumatology | Family Medicine | Neurology
Disease Category: Chronic Back Pain
Location: United States, UT
Chronic Low Back Pain
A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Escalating Multiple Oral Dose Study of the Safety, tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of GRT6005 in Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain Without a Neuropathic Component.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Male or Female aged 18 to 65 years
- Current diagnosis of chronic low back pain without a neuropathic component that has been present for > 3 months.
- Pain intensity score of > 4
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Participation in another study within 3 months
- History of alcohol or drug abuse within last 5 years.
- BMS <18 or > 35 kg/m2
- Use or corticosteroids, other than topical inhalation steroids within 6 months
Cher Struck, Director Marketing and Recruiting
Lifetree Clinical Research
3838 South 700 East Suite 202
Salt Lake CIty, UT 84106
Research Center Information: Lifetree Clinical Research
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these