Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Gastroenterology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Constipation
Location: United States, MT
Do your pain medications cause you to suffer from constipation?
A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Drug in Patients with Non-Cancer-Related Pain and Opioid-Induced Constipation
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Between ages of 18 and 85 years of age
- Take at least one prescription medication daily
- Experience less than three bowel movements per week
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Receiving opioid regimen for treatment of pain related to cancer
- History of cancer within 5 years from screening with the exception of basal cell cancer and squamous cell skin cancer
Montana Medical Research, Inc.
2683 Palmer St., Suite B
Missoula, MT 59808
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these