Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Trauma (Emergency, Injury, Surgery) | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Location: United States, MO
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Midwest Chest Consultants, located in St. Charles Missouri, is currently conducting a research study with individuals with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
The study can last up to 58 weeks and can require up to 8 office visits and one follow-up telephone call. At each visit, the safety and effectiveness of the study medication will be monitored. Additionally, compensation for time and travel may be provided.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Are at least 40 years of age.
- Have been diagnosed with COPD
- Have experienced at least two COPD exacerbations (flare-ups) within the previous 12 months that caused you to seek medical attention.
- Are a current or former smoker
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Current diagnosis of asthma
- History of suicidal behavior within the last two years.
- Morbid Obesity
- Alcohol or drug abuse within the last five years
- History (within the last 5 years) or current diagnosis of cancer
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 19, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.