Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Trauma (Emergency, Injury, Surgery) | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Location: United States, MO
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Midwest Chest Consultants, located in St. Charles Missouri, is currently conducting a research study with individuals with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
The study can last up to 58 weeks and can require up to 8 office visits and one follow-up telephone call. At each visit, the safety and effectiveness of the study medication will be monitored. Additionally, compensation for time and travel may be provided.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Are at least 40 years of age.
- Have been diagnosed with COPD
- Have experienced at least two COPD exacerbations (flare-ups) within the previous 12 months that caused you to seek medical attention.
- Are a current or former smoker
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Current diagnosis of asthma
- History of suicidal behavior within the last two years.
- Morbid Obesity
- Alcohol or drug abuse within the last five years
- History (within the last 5 years) or current diagnosis of cancer
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 19, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these