Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Dermatology | Rheumatology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Psoriasis and Psoriatic Disorders
Location: United States, TX
Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of LY2439821 to Etancercept and Placebo in Patients with Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis. This study is being conducted by Eli Lilly and Company.
The primary objective of this study is to determine the clinical safety and efficacy of LY2439821 compared to Etanercept and placebo in subjects with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis after 12 weeks of treatment. This will be followed with a long-term efficacy and safety study for up to a total of 5 years.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have had a confirmed diagnosis of chronic plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months
- Psoriasis must be moderate to severe and cover at least 10% of the body
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Cannot have any other form of psoriasis (pustular, erythrodermic, and/or guttate)
- Any other skin disease that might interfere with assessments
- Must not have prior use of entanercept (Enbrel)
Glennda Bruce, RN, MSN, Research Coordinator
Dermatology Clinical Research Center of San Antonio
7810 Louis Pasteur Suite 200
San Antonio, TX 78229
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these