Research Study Summary
Adults with Hypertension and Isolated Diastolic Dysfunction (a type of heart disease) are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Have a history of mild to moderate hypertension
- Are not being treated medically for elevated blood pressure
- Are willing to return for the 6-month follow-up
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Are a female who is pregnant or breast feeding
- Are expected to survive less than a year
- Have had a previous stroke, known carotid stenosis (a narrowing of the arteries in the neck that supply blood to the brain)
To Learn more
Date Last Changed:
July 19, 2013
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- Overall Status
- Facility Type
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.