Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Musculoskeletal | Rheumatology | Nephrology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Gout (Hyperuricemia)
Location: United States, UT
Take Control of Your Gout!
Whether your gout is currently on the attack or in hiding, now is the time to act! The swelling. The burning. When your gout attacks or flares up, you have one goal in mind: make it stop! When gout temporarily goes into hiding, you know that your next gout attack could be even more painful! Could last longer! And that your attacks could start happening more frequently! Lowering your serum uric acid will help decrease gout attacks. If you’re ready to take control of your gout, now is your chance to do something about it! Take part in a research study to optimize the long-term treatment of gout. Don’t wait for the next time your gout attacks. Receive study-related medical care for your gout. You may benefit from study-related care under the careful direction of an experienced clinical research team.
When you qualify for this study, you will receive:
- Close monitoring of your gout to optimize your treatment at no cost to you
- Compensation to cover your time and travel expenses
- Reimbursement for your gout medication (allopurinol) You should know that:
- The study doctor will see you monthly over the next 6 months to optimize your treatment with the goal of reducing your gout attacks
- Your medical information is kept strictly confidential, unless given your permission or except as required by law To participate
- You don’t need to be having a gout attack now!
- You don’t need to be currently taking any gout medication!
Take control now!
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Have a diagnosis of gout
- Have had at least 2 gout attacks in the past 12 months
- Be willing to take treatment daily to prevent gout attacks
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Do not have a diagnosis of gout
- Have had less than 2 gout attacks in the past 12 months
- Not willing to take treatment daily to prevent gout attacks
Kelsey Hagberg, Patient Recruiter
Advanced Clinical Research, UT
3590 West 9000 South, Suite 300
West Jordan, UT 84088
Phone: 866 54-STUDY
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these