Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Oncology | Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health) | Family Medicine | Gastroenterology
Disease Category: Cervical Cancer
Location: United States, TX
Study for Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 2/3?
Arayvan Clinical Research is seeking volunteers who have been diagnosed with Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 2/3. The purposes of the study is to assess the efficacy of a medication used to treat high grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN) grade 2 or 3 associated with High Risk HPV infection.
To see if you are qualified for a clinical study, please contact Arayvan Clinical Research at 817-375-1560/1563, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online at www.arayvan.com.
Qualified study participants will receive at no cost:
- Study-related medical exams
- Investigational study medicine
- Free study related laboratory tests at no cost
- No Insurance is required. No Co-pay is needed
- Compensation for your time and travel
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
You may be eligible to participate if you meet the following inclusion criteria:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a diagnosis of CIN 2/3
- These are just some of the inclusion criteria.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- The use of any investigational agent(s) for 28 days prior to dosing
- Prior biologic therapy or concomitant cancer
- A history of listeriosis
- Certain illnesses and use of antibiotics
- Pregnant women, women actively trying to become pregnant, and nursing women
- Allergy to penicillin
There are other criteria that may exclude you from participating. Please call for screening opportunities.
Yolanda Gordon, Recruiting Coordinator
Arayvan Clinical Research
3030 Matlock Road, Suite 202
Arlington, TX 76015
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these