Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Hematology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Anemia
Location: United States, NY
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Diamond Blackfan Anemia - Adults
Adults with Diamond Blackfan Anemia and are currently receiving red blood cell transfusion therapy, are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are 18 years old or older
- Have been diagnosed with Diamond Blackfan anemia
- Are currently receiving red blood cell transfusion therapy
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Have a history of hypertension.
- Are a pregnant or lactating female
- Have received another investigational drug or device within the past 2 months
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 19, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.