Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Nephrology | Urology
Disease Category: Nocturia
Location: United States, IN
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
A randomized, double, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to investigate the efficacy and safety of SER120 nasal spray formulations in patients with nocturia.
SER120 will be administered intra-nasally as a single spray in either the left or right nostril each night before bedtime. The placebo will also be administered this same way.
- Male or female > 50 years of age
- Documented nocturia > 2 nocturic episodes/night for at least 6 months by history
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Evidence of current UTI, bladder stone, bladder pain syndrome, or I.C.
- History of urinary bladder surgery or radiotherapy within the last 24 months prior to enrollment
- Severe daytime LUTS secondary to benign prostatic hypertrophy, OAB, or severe stress urinary incontinence
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
May 2, 2014
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.