Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Nephrology | Urology
Disease Category: Nocturia
Location: United States, IN
A randomized, double, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to investigate the efficacy and safety of SER120 nasal spray formulations in patients with nocturia.
SER120 will be administered intra-nasally as a single spray in either the left or right nostril each night before bedtime. The placebo will also be administered this same way.
- Male or female > 50 years of age
- Documented nocturia > 2 nocturic episodes/night for at least 6 months by history
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Evidence of current UTI, bladder stone, bladder pain syndrome, or I.C.
- History of urinary bladder surgery or radiotherapy within the last 24 months prior to enrollment
- Severe daytime LUTS secondary to benign prostatic hypertrophy, OAB, or severe stress urinary incontinence
Debbie Johnson, CCRC, Director of Research
First Urology, PSC. (formerly Metropolitan Urology and Allied Urology)
101 Hospital Blvd.
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Phone: (812) 206-8161
Fax: (812) 288-2612
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these