Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, FL
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
A 22-week research study is evaluating if a new investigational insulin can provide effective and consistent blood sugar control in people with type 2 diabetes.
You may qualify if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have taken insulin for at least 12 weeks
- Have had a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes for at least 24 weeks
- Have taken an unchanged dose of Oral Antidiabetic Drugs (OAD) for at least 12 weeks
- Have an HbA1c level between 7.0-10.0%
- Have a BMI of 45 kg/m2 or less
Contact us for more information:www.metabolic-institute.com/information.htm
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 22, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.