Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Psychiatry/Psychology | Neurology
Disease Category: Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorders
Location: United States, CA
Diagnosed with Schizophrenia and Previous Trouble with the Law
You are not alone. More people with serious mental illness in this country are in jails and prisons than in hospitals. If this is you or someone you know then learn about the the PRIDE study. A research study especially for people diagnosed with schizophrenia who have had trouble with the law.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Ages 18-65
- English or Sanish Speakers
- Have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia
- Have been released from jail, prison, or other physical setting utilized by the local criminal justice system, within the past 2 years.
- Have had trouble with the law in the past 90 days (incarceration or other problem)
- Have a person (family member, friend, case manager, probation/parole officer) who is familiar with your daily activities. If you cannot be reached, this person must agree to update the study staff about any changes in your life.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Anyone with unstable medical conditions or than Schizophrenia
Dolores Puyot, Study Coordinator
Sun Valley Research Center
2417 Marshall Avenue
Imperial, CA 92251
Research Center Information: Sun Valley Research Center
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these