Research Study Summary
Research Study for COPD
This is a research study for subjects with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD.
This study is for male and female patients over the age of 40 who meet spirometry criteria.
- Patients must have greater than a 10 pack year smoking history.
- Current and former smokers will be accepted.
- Known significant disease other than COPD will not be permitted.
- There can be no history of cancer in the last five years other than basal cell.
- Patients cannot be or become pregnant during the study.
The total duration of participation, including follow up will be approximately 27 weeks. There will be a total of 9 study visits conducted on an outpatient basis. Visits will consist of spirometry, physical examinations, laboratory examinations, EKGs and completion of questionnaires. All study related care including study medication will be provided to participants at no cost. Patients will maintain a diary between visits for study purposes.
To Learn more
CW ID: 172595
Date Last Changed:
July 22, 2013
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- 40 and up
- Overall Status
- Facility Type
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.