Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Psychiatry/Psychology | Neurology
Disease Category: Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorders
Location: United States, FL
Evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of study medication treatment as adjunct to antipsychotics in adult schizophrenic patients.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Male and female patients,
- aged 18 and above.
- Patients are required to be psychiatrically stable as evidenced by no signs of acute exacerbation up to 12 weeks.
- Have a caregiver (e.g., family member, social worker, case-worker, or nurse that spends > 4 hours/week with the patient)
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Treatment with clozapine at any time (past or current).
- Currently requires high doses of benzodiazepines (> 4 mg per day lorazepam or equivalent).
Patient Recruitment Team
Pharmax Research Clinic, Inc.
7200 NW 7th Street, Suite 350
Miami, FL 33126
Research Center Information: Pharmax Research Clinic, Inc.
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these