Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Nephrology | Urology
Disease Category: Prostate Disorders
Location: United States, KS
Have you been diagnosed with Benign Prostatic Hyperthrophy?
A prostate study for men with lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS), also with prostatic enlargement.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Must be 45 years and older.
- Must have had BPH or lower urinary tract symptoms for longer than 6 months.
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Must not have a history of BPH related invasive procedures.
- Not on testosterone replacement therapy.
- No known or suspected history of prostate or breast cancer.
Brenda Patton, Regulatory Specialist
Wichita Clinic, PA
3311 E. Murdock
Wichita, KS 67208
Phone: 316 689-9542
Fax: 316 689-9694
Research Center Information: Wichita Clinic, PA
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these