Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Asthma
Location: United States, PA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Currently enrolling asthmatics that are not well controlled on current asthma therapy.
Interested participants MUST be:
- 18-75 years of age; in good health.
- Weigh 100 - 330 pounds.
- Have had asthma for at leas one year.
- Currently taking maintenance asthma medication.
- Have experienced 2 to 6 asthma flare ups within the past 12 months.
Qualified participants may recieve:
- Investigational new drug or placebo, in addition to routine therapy.
Morning appointments in the Blue Bell office location.
13 visits over 52 weeks.
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these