Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Immunology | Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Vaccines | Infections and Infectious Diseases
Disease Category: Influenza
Location: United States, TX
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Are you suffering from Flu-like symptoms?
The purpose of this study is to gain a better understanding of the flu and the viruses that are causing it this year.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Males and female 1 year of age or older
- Showing symptoms of influenza-like illness including, but not limited to fever, cough, or congestion WITHIN 48 HOURS
- Only one patient per household
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Allergy to any potential influenza therapy
- Pregnant of breast feeding
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.