Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Musculoskeletal | Rheumatology | Nephrology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Gout (Hyperuricemia)
Location: United States, TX
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Do you suffer from Gout and have a history of heart problems?
We are conducting a clinical research study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational medication used to treat Gout in patients with a history of heart problems.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Males 50 and up, Females 55 and up
- Females MUST be menopausal with a follicle stimulating hormone and no menses for at least 2 years
- Have a history or presence of Gout
- MUST have a history of heart problems
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Have had an MI or stroke within 60 days prior to screening
- Has a known hypersensitivity to naproxen, aspirin, colchicines, lansoprozole, or other NSAIDS
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.