Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pediatrics/Neonatology | Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Asthma (Pediatric)
Location: United States, TX
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
If your child is between 6 and 11 years of age, and has asthma, he or she could help with this important new study.
We are conducting a clinical research study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational medication used to treat Asthma in pediatric patients.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Males and females 6-11 years of age
- Diagnosed with Asthma at least 6 months prior to visit 1
- Been taking corticosteroids for Asthma
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Been hospitalized at least once, or required emergency treatment more than once, in the last 6 months
- Receiving treatment with a Beta-Blockers (including eye drops)
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.