Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pediatrics/Neonatology | Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Asthma (Pediatric)
Location: United States, TX
If your child is between 6 and 11 years of age, and has asthma, he or she could help with this important new study.
We are conducting a clinical research study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational medication used to treat Asthma in pediatric patients.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Males and females 6-11 years of age
- Diagnosed with Asthma at least 6 months prior to visit 1
- Been taking corticosteroids for Asthma
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Been hospitalized at least once, or required emergency treatment more than once, in the last 6 months
- Receiving treatment with a Beta-Blockers (including eye drops)
Melissa Cagle, RA
Sun Research Institute
303 E. Quincy, Ste. 101
San Antonio, TX 78215
Research Center Information: Sun Research Institute
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these