Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Endocrinology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Location: United States, CA
Uncontrolled Blood Sugar? Take Control. Let us Help.
We know it can be difficult to find the right medicine to keep you blood sugar in your target range. We are currently testing a potential new medicine for type 2 diabetes that can be taken in addition to your current metformin treatment.
Clinical Study Enrolling Patients Now!
You may qualify to take part in this clinical study if you are:
- Diagnosed with type 2 diabetes for at least 1 year
- Having difficulty controlling your blook sugar with metformin
- Aged between 18 and 49 years
This study offers, at no cost to you:
- Study medicine, glucose meter and testing strips, required for this study
- Close monitoring by medical professionals who treat type 2 diabetes
- Diet and lifestyle counseling
- You may also be able to receive a refund for travel to study visits.
Act now! Call: Center for Clinical Trials, LLC
Center for Clinical Trials, LLC
16660 Paramount Blvd. Suite 301
Paramount, CA 90723
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these