Research Study Summary
Uncontrolled Blood Sugar? Take Control. Let us Help.
We know it can be difficult to find the right medicine to keep you blood sugar in your target range. We are currently testing a potential new medicine for type 2 diabetes that can be taken in addition to your current metformin treatment.
Clinical Study Enrolling Patients Now!
You may qualify to take part in this clinical study if you are:
- Diagnosed with type 2 diabetes for at least 1 year
- Having difficulty controlling your blook sugar with metformin
- Aged between 18 and 49 years
This study offers, at no cost to you:
- Study medicine, glucose meter and testing strips, required for this study
- Close monitoring by medical professionals who treat type 2 diabetes
- Diet and lifestyle counseling
- You may also be able to receive a refund for travel to study visits.
Act now! Call: Center for Clinical Trials, LLC
To Learn more
CW ID: 166299
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
Clinical Trial Snapshot
- Both Male and Female
- 18 to 49 Years
- Overall Status
- Facility Type
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.