Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases | Trauma (Emergency, Injury, Surgery) | Immunology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Location: United States, NY
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Attention Smokers and Ex-smokers. Do you have trouble breathing or a persistent cough?
We are currently conducting a clinical research study on an investigational inhaled medication in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Eligible patients will receive study related medical exams and study medication at no cost while participating in the study. Compensation will also be provided for time and travel.
Patient Inclusion Criteria:
- Male or female at least 40 years of age
- A current smoker or have smoked in the past
- Have never been diagnosed with asthma
- Must have a diagnosis of COPD
Patient Exclusion Criteria:
- Significant disease other than COPD
- Recent history (six months or less) of myocardial infarction
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Use of supplemental oxygen therapy for more than 12 hours per day
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 23, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.